" Badoo: Ikorodu resident cries out to Police Commissioner over victimisation - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.PRO

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Badoo: Ikorodu resident cries out to Police Commissioner over victimisation

Following a false rumour about the activities of members of the dreaded Badoo cult members by some residents of Odogunyan area of Ikorodu, in Lagos State, which led to the vandalisation of a building and a bus in the area, one of the affected victims, Mr. Jude Nwachukwu, has called on the Lagos Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, to help restore order in the area.

Nwachukwu, whose 9, Aliyu Adesanya Street, Odogunyan, Ikorodu, resident was vandalised, said that despite reporting the case to the Police Station along Sagamu Road, no concrete step had been taken.

His words: “They promised to ensure my safety and will also arrest those involved in the vandalisation.

“But up till this moment they have not even visited the scene not to talk of any arrest. It was this morning (yesterday) that they called me to take the picture of the house and bring it to their office so that they can act on it.

“My worry is that I cannot even stay in the house, because I do not know what those that vandalised my house may be planning to do next.”

He sent an SOS message to the state’s Commissioner of Police to intervene in the matter, saying “I want assurance of my safety to enable me stay in my house.

“I also want to be compensated for the damages and those involved in this evil act arrested.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.