" Red Dress: Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks! - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.PRO

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Red Dress: Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks!


Mercy Aigbe’s 40th Birthday Photoshoot’s red dress cause a serious drama on Social media within the past weeks now, and it all involved a scorned newly-wed bride, a designer, Maryam and the actress herself, even though the latter has been silent, not until now. [Read HERE]
red dress saga mercy aigbe finally tells story
While the matter went from bad to worse with different versions from the bride and the the designers, the actress had held her peace aggravating the anger of Nigerians who really needed her to either apologize to the bride or simply tell her side of the story.
Well, the beautiful actress has finally shared a side of the story – telling how the dress came about.


According to the statement she released, she never met the designer in person but transacted through her stylist who got four dresses from her.
“She never told us one of the dresses was for someone else” Mercy said, backing up the claims of her stylist and contradicting the claims of the designer who swore it was a dispatch error at the same time, tagging the designer as a greedy business woman.
She wrote:
“I have followed events as they unfold following a particular dress I wore for a photoshoot. First, I must say that I sincerely sympathise with the bride as this situation is painful, unfortunate and regrettably avoidable.
I hired and paid Seun @styledbyseun for the photoshoot as a stylist and got four dresses for the shoot. Seun and I were unaware that one of the dresses was meant for someone else.
I am embarrassed that the designer was not professional enough in handling events leading to this moment. It is also painful that a bride is made to go through what the bride has been made to go through. I have reached out to both the stylist and designer (whom I have never met nor HIRED directly) to express my displeasure. I have instructed my lawyer to look into this and see how best to approach this from a legal point of view without festering an already open wound. Thanks.”
In the meantime, the actress disabled comments so her fans can keep their thoughts to themselves and not cause a roar over the issue…

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.