" Filmmaker & Actor, Stanley Okoronkwo Diagnosed With Heart Disease, Needs N10m - Flavourway

Breaking

A-ADS Crypto Ad Network

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Filmmaker & Actor, Stanley Okoronkwo Diagnosed With Heart Disease, Needs N10m

Nollywood actor and filmmaker, Stanley Okoronkwo is currently seeking fund for the treatment of his ailment.
The popular filmmaker and actor whose battle started after a heart attack in 2016 has been in an out of hospitals trying to find solution to his health battles.
In a press statement released by his fundraising team, doctors have diagnosed him with an unfolded aorta and enlarged heart, a condition that sometimes makes him to suffer periodic blackouts and shortness of breath.
Here is what the filmmaker said while explaining his situation to some actors trying to raise fund for his treatment.
“I have done the best I could. I have nothing left, and if I do not cry out, death will be very imminent for me.
I have been referred to Dr. Devanada, a consultant Cardiovascular and Thoracic surgeon in India and he is waiting for me to come for surgery there. The cost is N10m.
I am appealing to Nigerians to come to my aid so I get the required treatment urgently. These are very trying moments and I know that God will use the good people out there to touch my life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.